Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My worst mistake

My worst mistake
When I was cleaning my school uniform at home with my hands, and I kept the water running. The water was hot, and my uniform was got burned on the sleeves but I didn’t look at the  burned part. I put the uniform on the wire to dry for school, when my mom took the uniform off the wire then she saw that my uniform was burned.When I saw I was angry at myself why I kept the water running. Then I had to buy a new uniform for school.  My dad said to me” that you could have gave the uniform to be washed by the laundry”. Then I said “sorry to dad about my mistake that I made by not listening to him by not cleaning the uniform in the laundry ,and I asked him “Can you take me to the shop to buy a new  uniform  for my school”.I was very pleased that I brought a new uniform for school. Then my mum said that make sure when you wash your uniform at home you use the cold water so that the cloths won't burn. So from now on when I wash my uniform at home I use the cold water for washing

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written story Akansha. Lucky this is a made up story and it didn't really happen. I bet your parents are pleased about that.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.