Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Tigers Rewrite the ending

A tiger that eats human is usually hungry,injured,or sick. Tigers that can find enough food usually stay well away from people.

There have been many reports of people walking along jungle trails who come face to face with a tiger. Although this is a scary experience for people,in most cases the tigers will step politely aside into  the forest.

In some tiger territories,people wear masks on the back of their heads to warn tigers away,because they believe a tiger will only attack from behind.

Tigers in the wild,unlike Roly and Sammy,have every reason to be wary of humans. humans could drive the tiger to extinction. But with care and planning,humans may be able to save the tiger.

2 comments:

Saruja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saruja said...

Hi Akansha
I think you started your Holiday Reading now.
I think you also enjoy you Holiday Reading with your family.
You also did like my plan.
My plan was that I am going to write a summary about the story.
I think you like this book very much.
I think this book is very interested because the ending is sad and happy.
I think you like this Holiday very much.
I also like to read this book and write a summary about that book.
Keep up the great and good work Akansha.
Have a nice Holiday.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.