Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

The Fairy house Fairy sleepover Rewrite the ending

For the last time ,my feet are NOT smelly!”  shouted Bluebell,which set the other fairies off giggling again.
“Oh you know we don’t mean it!” cried snowdrop. “ we love you really!”
And with that they all wrapped her into a big fairy hug. Katie couldn’t help grinning. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have four little friends like Daisy, Bluebell, Rosehip and Snowdrop.
And besides, the sun was shining, they had another one of the birthstones,and she was certain that the new day would bring them a whole new adventure!

2 comments:

Saruja said...

Hi Akansha
I like this book to read and I think this book is interesting.

Chloe said...

Hi Akansha,
reading your rewrite the ending activity, made me laughed. The fairy house, fairy sleep over sounds like a great book to read. I hope one day I can read that book too.
Good job, keep it up.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.