Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Holiday Reading Report

Holiday Reading Report

During the holidays we got set a challenge, to read three novels. Rooms six and nine had to read the three novels over the holidays. The goal was to read novels to improve our reading results.

In the holidays I read the book, Ella and Olivia: New Girl. I wanted to make a new cover for the book on the new girl, so I made a very beautiful cover for my activity because the original cover looked a little bit boring.

The next 3 days I went to my uncle’s farm.This farm is in Hamilton and I wanted to do the activity on rewriting the ending. So I rewrote the ending on a farm for my activity because my uncle’s farm was looking gorgeous.

Then the last week before school, I read a book on Ella and Olivia: Cupcake catastrophe. This book is about cupcakes and I wanted to make some cupcakes. Once I made some I then wrote the recipe I used for the cupcakes. Antoher reason why I made cupcakes was because it was my uncle’s birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.