Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Term 2 Review Akansha

Term 2 Review

I have learnt to confidently read a book by my self and be able to answer  questions about the book.

I learnt in writing how to write paragraph. when writing about persuasive texts.

I learnt in speeches how to write a speech to persuade people and present the speech to the teacher and the class.

I learnt in maths how to divide,plus,minus and times numbers.I have learnt fractions.

I learnt in topic about schools,past,present and future and about technology planning. I chose to look at desks and chairs to redo and to make better.

Something else I have learnt this term is Orienteering this is how to use a map and follow the map to know where I am going.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.